Different Types of Line (Continued)

Shoyu - Acrylic and Ink on mixed media paper 9x11
For this piece, I decided to use organic line and I did that by using a continuous line starting from the egg and working my way around the rest of the bowl. I chose to do a secondary color scheme or purple, green, and orange for the bowl and background as well as the chopsticks. 
Cup Noodles - Acrylic and Ink on mixed media paper 9x11
For this last piece, I chose to go more minimalistic. The background is a geometric line grid and I kept it just black and white to be simple. For the cup of noodles itself, I chose to add some decorative line in it and also use a cool color scheme of blues and greens. I cut out the cup of noodles and set it on top of the background so if I choose to change the position, later on, I can, or put it on top of a different background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!