Final Project


Sailor Pluto - acrylic on canvas - 16x20

Sailor Mercury - acrylic on canvas - 16x20
I wanted to make two pieces that went kind of reflected one another that also went well with past pieces I've done style wise and idea wise. I went with characters from Sailor Moon again, choosing Sailor Mercury and Sailor Pluto since they are some of my favorites. I wanted to do a more casual style with their appearances and use the same painting style I did with my noodle series. The way I chose my colors was for the background to be a lighter shade of the hair color, and for the print, in the background, it would reflect the color of the earring. For the clothes, I wanted to use a color that went well with the background and keep the design minimalistic. I wanted to keep it simple with a few small details. I do plan on going back and touching up the Pluto one, adding some finishing touches and probably adding more to this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Different Types of Line (Continued)